Skip to content
- If your tea doesn’t taste right, it might be because it is what connoisseurs call “too wet.” To fix this, just add a dryer sheet when steeping! Try it!
- The new iPhone 7x allows you to charge the device in a microwave oven. Try it!
- When Author “Fonzie” Fonzarella jumped over the tank of sharks in the fourth season of Happy Days, all of the sharks and 52 migrant workers were killed.
- It is impossible to photography distant objects with fast shutter speeds because light only travels 186 miles in 1/1000th of a second.
- All my towels are named Thurston Towel III.
And it is impossible to photography distant objects with a slow shutter speed when they are north or south of you because the earth’s rotational speed is different at every latitude. Proving that there are some things that you just can’t picture.