Wil Fry got tagged by someone to post eight things about himself that no one, or at least very few people, knew about him. One of his was that he witnessed the murder of a police officer, which is tragic and wicked cool at the same time.
So, here are eight things you might not know about me…
- My first recognizable word as a baby was, “Radio.”
- I am CMV free, making me a choice plasma donor, and I have donated five gallons of plasma.
- I have performed aerobatics in three different airplanes, a Cessna 150, a Cessna 152 Aerobat, and a T-34 Mentor.
- I dated 8 women who were 5′ 2″ tall. My wife Abby is 5′ 7″.
- I cannot swim, and don’t want to learn. In fact, I hate the water.
- I once helped ditch a car that one of my high school buddies had “borrowed” from his grandfather then wrecked, in what became known in my circles as the “Valley of Shadows” incident.
- In college I extensively infiltrated and explored the maintenance tunnel system at Oklahoma University. My friends and I were the “Mole Patrol.”
- I haven’t eaten any meat at all since 1989, and no animal products since 1994.