Steph posted six things about herself that were “quirky” after she allegedly got “tagged” by a friend. Whether or not she really got tagged, or was just looking for a forum to confess her darkest secrets, I suppose we will never know. I did this once before after Wil Fry got tagged, but I think it’s fun and funny.
I consider it a challenge to be at least as quirky as Steph, so here is my own list of quirks…
- I know for memory all the Ada area public safety radio frequencies. If you have a scanner, just ask and I can program it for you without looking anything up.
- My father loved Potted Meat Food Product (which often lists as an ingredient “partially defatted beef fatty tissue”), and was the inventor of Baloney Salad, which is like Tuna Salad, only made with the cheapest baloney available.
- My wife has at least three pairs of socks that make me lose control.
- I wash my car about twice a week. I like it a whole lot more when it’s clean.
- I hate being in the water, like swimming.
- Mozart’s Laudate Dominum makes me think about flying, and often brings tears to my eyes.
There’s six. I win!