Get through this most ricky tick
January: I was able to use some credit card rewards points to acquire an iPad Pro and an AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4.
- March: Excellent basketball seasons for several teams were very engaging for me, including a hard charge at the championship by the Ada Lady Cougars, and a Class 2A championship for the Latta Panthers.
March: Abby and I drove to Rolla, Missouri, to buy an Irish Wolfhound puppy, Hawken Rifle Trail.
- April: We sold our RV, the Kokopelli, to Abby’s cousin.
- April: My iPhone 5 died, and I replaced it with an iPhone 7 Plus.
- May: Our hometown Byng Pirates won a state baseball championship.
- August: Abby and I met my sister Nicole and her husband Tracey in Park Hills, Missouri, to witness and photograph the total eclipse of the sun.
- September: My newspaper and it’s parent company, CNHI, were bought by Raycom Media.
- October: Abby and I attended her family reunion.
- December: the Ada Cougars football team made it all the way to the state championship game, losing to defending champs Heritage Hall.
- Abby’s daughter Chele, husband Tom, and our grandson Paul visited for the holidays.