I have half a dozen angry rants halfway composed in my drafts folder. I am very sure all this anger is bad for me, especially for my teeth, which I grind when I feel outrage.
So, what’s going well in this mortal coil?
- I walk Hawken the Irish Wolfhound every day, and twice on days when I have time. The experience is good for both of us, and adds nearly a mile to my already active lifestyle.
- My health is fine, and though my wife has underlying health problems, she’s doing okay too.
- My newspaper is using my images like never before, thanks to a vacancy on our staff leaving us a little short on content, our decision to stop using irrelevant content from around the state (which our readers don’t like), and the fact that I shooting as well as I ever have.
- Also at work, I am scanning and publishing old photos from the film era, which has been nothing but fun.
- I am teaching well lately. I just last night I wrapped up another beginner session last night.
- The days and nights of November are beautiful.
I don’t like to dwell on troubles, since it doesn’t help. Politics, crime, injustice. I can vote, and that’s about it. I need to remember to breath, and stop grinding my teeth.