… a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing…
- January: Our remaining goat, Buxton, passed away. (As of this writing, Abby and I are talking about getting baby goats in the spring.)
- February: I added six fruit trees to the orchard.
- March: The pilot beside whom I learned to fly, Dub Tolliver, died after a battle with cancer.
- April: Jim Beckel and I took a Utah hiking trip called Terra Sanctus.
- May: Two major tornado events struck Oklahoma in nearby counties, but we were spared.
- June: Abby and received our handgun licenses from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI).
- July: My wife and I travelled to Maryland to visit her daughter Chele, her husband Tom, and our grandson Paul. The trip is called The Metro.
- July: Tenth anniversary of the first vacation Abby and I took together, The High Road.
- July: We took delivery of a new Nissan Juke.
- December: Three major ice storms struck before the solstice (meaning that although they were called winter storms, it was still autumn.)
- December: Chele, Tom and the grandson visited just before Christmas, and thanks to a happy coincidence, we were able to take Paul to his first parade.
Other working titles:
- The Year of Living Giant Muhly
- Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl
- Smear the Queer
- Self-Actualizing My Butt Off
- O Garden My Garden
- The Most Dangerous Game
- It’s Gotta Be the Shoes
- Too Much Pee and Politics
- A New Regime with a New Web Site