From the Blakk Bük…
- Nothing arouses me or inspires me more than super-slow-motion footage of a laser-guided Maverick missile slamming into the side of a T-72 tank at four times the speed of sound.
- I like the way granola started out as health food and gradually degenerated into candy.
- Nothing is more beautiful than the desperate “face” of orgasm.
- Is there anything more believable than a talking dog on television?
- July 1999: I dreamed there was an accidental nuclear war somewhere else in the world. Radiation poisoned us all. Everywhere I went, vomit covered the ground.
- People retire to places like Lawton, Oklahoma, because they figure they’re going to hell anyway, and might as well get a head start.
- There are too many cookies in my vengeance dome.
Society has become so self-referential and redundant that I’ve rapidly concluded that it’s all made up of seven essential elements:
- Orange soda
- Rainbow suspenders
- Getting smacked by rolled-up newspaper
- Falling from a vast height onto a slurry of razor blades, broken glass and sulfuric acid.
I have a voodoo doll of my own genitals. When I’ve been bad, I put it in the microwave.