Let me make a few things clear…
- I do not believe that the war in Iraq addresses terrorism.
- I do not believe that the war in Iraq can be won.
- I was against the war in Iraq since the day it began.
- I believe it is a very serious mistake for America to assume that nations in other parts of the world want American-style democracy, and it is a mistake for America to act on that assumption.
- I do not believe that George W. Bush is an intelligent man, nor do I believe he had America’s interests at heart, and I am absolutely certain he does not represent me or my beliefs. I am more optimistic that Barack Obama is an intelligent man, although I am more cynical about his ability to act with that intellect.
2000 Presidential Election Results:
- Al Gore: 51,003,926 votes
- George Bush: 50,460,110 votes
- Bush wins! Somehow!